How Green Light Therapy Works
As the color green is in the middle of the color spectrum, it creates a natural balancing effect on the body.
Likewise, the color green is considered a cooler color, bringing about a slightly sedative effect that can help with sleeplessness.
Green is the most predominant color found in nature and is often applied before and after other colors to bring greater balance.
Most noteworthy Dr. Cari Solomon uses syntonics to help her patients with eyestrain, headaches, pain, inflammation and overall stress levels. She uses a variety of colors and found that green (middle frequencies) yields the best physiological balance.
Green light therapy also promotes balance and calm in the skin while reducing redness, and it aids in bringing the organs and body systems into balance.
When restored to equilibrium, the body is then able to better protect and heal itself.
Experience the “Green Glow” for yourself! Place the Green Light directly over your heart, close your eyes, wait 30 seconds and allow the glow to overcome your entire body. The experience is unforgettable!
Benefits of LED Green Light Therapy
- Green is cooling, soothing and calming both physically and mentally.
- Has antiseptic properties and can detoxify the body and bring the negative and positive energies into balance.
- Affects the whole system and is particularly beneficial for the sympathetic nervous system.
- Helpful in increasing vitality and has been used for kidney and liver support.
- The stabilizing color for all dysfunctions, both chronic and acute.
- Balances the mind, body and spirit.
- Benefits the sympathetic nervous system by relieving tension in the blood vessels and lowering blood pressure.
- Balances the cerebrum and stimulates the pituitary gland.
- Benefits the nervous system as a sedative, helping with sleeplessness, exhaustion and irritability.
- Green is thought to be the color of Vitamin B1.
Green light therapy can make your life better in so many ways.
Photobiomodulation Therapy (PBMT) is a simple process by which targeted areas of the skin are exposed to specific wavelengths of light. The Green AAH Light’s mid-spectrum wavelengths help with pain, migraines, anxiety, sleeplessness, mood swings and even skin rejuvenation.
PBMT causes chemical reactions in the target area, increasing and improving cellular performance, which in turn can eliminate pain and migraines, reduce your anxiety, help you fall asleep faster and rejuvenate your skin.
What Does Green Light Do?
- Nitrogen is green, which is the largest component of the atmosphere; it builds muscles, bones and other tissue cells.
- Balance, harmony and sympathy are the green, which is the dominant color of the heart chakra.
- The Color Green is considered useful for promoting general healing, restoration and balance.
Psychological Benefits of the Green Light
We often hear the expressions “feeling blue” or “green with envy.” That’s because color is known to have a profound effect on our emotions and mood.
Green light therapy has numerous psychological benefits including:
- Soothing emotions
- Loosening and equalizing the etheric body
- Calming moods
- Reducing stress and anxiety
The Calming Effects of Green Light Therapy
Effective anti-aging therapies can include green light therapy, often in combination with other light therapies. Green light therapy helps by reducing the visibility of hyper-pigmentation spots, providing a smoother, more consistent complexion. The calming effect of the therapy is due to anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling and soothe the skin, even reducing the pain associated with damaged skin.
Green light therapy is used to treat everything from dilated capillaries and sunspots to hyperpigmentation and sagging, discolored skin around the eyes. By reducing the production of melanocytes in the bottom layer of the epidermis, the Green Light causes spots and patches to fade over time, resulting in the appearance of younger, healthier, rejuvenated skin and a more even complexion.