Engineering Your Microbiome Summit
September 26 - October 2FREE
If you’ve tried everything to feel better, have more energy, feel less stress and lose weight with ease, it’s not your fault…
It could be that your microbiome is out of balance.
Microbiome imbalances can make you sick, tired, and can even affect your mood.
Join us to learn how to engineer a healthy microbiome to prevent and reverse physical and mental illness!
Engineering Your Microbiome could help you answer questions like:
- What exactly is the human microbiome & where is it?
- How is the microbiome connected to my health?
- What are the causes of microbiome imbalance?
- Is my microbiome preventing weight loss?
- Prebiotics. Probiotics. Postbiotics… What’s the difference?
- How do I know if my microbiome is out of balance?
- Where do I start?
- Get answers to these and many more questions!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Dr. Lindsey Elmore, believes that everyone deserves to be healthy. As a board-certified pharmacist, she knew the microbiome was important, but didn’t know that there were meds that affected it. When she realized that there were hundreds of medications that disrupt the microbiome, she became VERY CONCERNED.
Now, after healing her own IBS, she is dedicated to teaching others how to heal the microbiome.
She’s here to help you by sharing what she learned.
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
P.S., you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!